$10 per person in groups of 10 or more per class, or schedule one on one training for only $30 per half (1/2) hour with a qualified 20+ years' experience instructor.
Personal training is:
- Based on your individual needs and goals.
- Working with a certified experienced instructor who works with people with medical conditions.
- Having your questions answered and informed of the proper way to do the techniques.
What things will I do?
- Work with light free weights
- Band, Bag, Target, or Large Ball Exercises
- Stretch for flexibility and better health
- Light Cardio in a way you can handle it
- Learn personal safety if you desire using common things like a purse, pen, umbrella, etc.
Why should I work out with a trainer?
Improve health problems or prevent them, like brittle bones, high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, stiff aching joints slow the aging process, lose weight or gain strength, improve self-confidence, sleep better, make wiser choices in eating, feel better about yourself, have more energy.